Wednesday, February 5, 2020


UPON THE WINGS OF HIS SPIRIT

Music and Lyrics by Vibeke Lindhardt


When I’m down and gloomy
In the valley of my sorrow
When temptations snare me
Only darkness follow.
But when my path is straighter.
The Road Is clear before me.
Upon the wings of his Spirit
My soul is free to fly.


When sins controls – besets m.
My heart gets dark and dreary
Because of my afflictions
My enemies are cheery. 
But when my anger leaves me
My strength returns to me.
Upon the Wings of his spirit
My soul is free to fly.


My souls is strong and willing
My flesh is weak and faint.
Temptations all around me.
Excuses and complaints.
But day by day I get bolder.
My voice he hears on high.
Upon the Wings of his spirit.
My soul is free to fly.

Book of Mormon
2 Nephi chapter 4




No comments:

Post a Comment