Monday, February 3, 2020


DRAMA QUEENS

Some people seem to just be born DRAMA QUEENS.

I have a granddaughter who has been a drama queen all her life and now her youngest daughter is also a drama queen.

Kaela would usually tell me - at the age of three "I am the Boss".


 DA-DA -  "Here I am" KAELA this is me.  " When she was this age she would tell me:" I am the boss of a gang".

Here is the next generation little drama queen:  The daughter of loving, caring, wonderful grandchild Kaela

 "sweet but dramatic Paisley with an attitude"



What are some common traits of DRAMA QUEENS?

Their lives are hardly ever QUIET.

They seem to keep up on SOAPS.  The kind of TV shows where there ALWAYS IS SOMETHING DRAMATIC is HAPPENING OR is going to happen.

They seem to  like to hang out with “other DRAMA QUEENS” to “SHARE THE LAST DRAMAS HAPPENING IN THEIR LIVES”.  It keeps the adrenaline going. It creates excitement in their lives to "share the dramas". 

I have an awesome new friend, but I do believe she is a DRAMA QUEEN.

f.ex. One or two years ago she fell on the ice and broke her arm “really bad” and I do feel compassion for her because it definitely not a good situation that has brought her some physical handicap.

Nevertheless, she does not blame herself for the “fall on the ice” for the broken arm, but blames her husband because “he was away running around with a girlfriend” while she was on her way to work and feel on the ice and “if he had been here it would not have happened” Dah.

DRAMA QUEENS always seems to be in “some kind of turmoil” and “excepting the worst to happen” from “it is going to be cold today” so how am going to get to work” or “I don’t have a boyfriend (or girlfriend” – so I am doomed to live alone the rest of my life and “all guys are jerks anyway”.

They seem to like the attention they are given and like to “be in control” with the DRAMA
Tell me “How do you “UNDRAMA” A DRAMA QUEEN?

Sorry, but I need to sleep now.

Vibeke Lindhardt
3 February 2020

vibekesonja.blotspot.com











No comments:

Post a Comment