Monday, February 3, 2020



HURTIN


You say:  I will be there for you.
In everything true and true.
You say you love me for sure
But not the same as before.

It’s put a knife in my heart,
and I am falling apart
My soul is hurting for sure.
It’s not the same as before.

Just forgiveness will heal
All the pain that you feel.
Holding on to a grudge
And you might just misjudge

Are you feeling my pain?
Or is it me that you blame?
Or the ghost from the past
you seem to hold fast

I’ll always love you, but feel
that all depends just on me.
And I am feeling so weak.
From the love that I seek.

You’ve lost some feelings for me,
And I wished it could be
The way it was from the start
When I had your heart.

 written June 2012



3 February 2020
very strange since at that time I did not see divorce coming down the road.

vibekesonja.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment