Thursday, March 1, 2018


KEEPING CONFIDENTIALITIES


I believe that a part of having integrity is to be able to keep confidentialities.



Many people have been heartbroken, and some people’s lives have even been destroyed by co-workers, friends and family members that “had been trusted” with very private information, only to break that trust.

I must admit, that if I have trusted somebody with private information to an intimate person – either friend or family – and that person, even only once divulges that info, I never totally trust that person again. There will always be that barrier.


A LEADER NEED TO BE ABLE TO KEEP CONFIDENTIALITIES

I believe that to be a leader – anywhere – you need to be able to have integrity enough to be able to keep confidential matters confidential.  Either work related or personal. If you cannot keep matters confidential, you cannot be a leader.


Unfortunately there are somebody like Julian Assange who has made it his JOB to divulge confidential government materials- either true or not - and thereby has destroyed many peoples lives.

Julian Assange


I am hoping that my children and grandchildren will have enough integrity to learn to "keep confidential matters - confidential.


Vibeke Lindhardt

1. March 2018
vibekesonja.blogspot.com









No comments:

Post a Comment