Tuesday, August 1, 2017

WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE A JOB?




In my 55 years of "work time" I have worked in places where I have been extremely happy and I have worked in places where I have been extremely unhappy.

Of course when I worked in a place I was happy I wanted to stay for a very long time and there are some jobs where I worked for years.  There has also been places where I was very unhappy and of course I left sooner.


WHEN YOU ARE WORKER

One thing I did learn in those years is "that you have to be a team player". Having common courtesy and respect toward your boss and your co-workers in my opinion, is a top priority.  It is not "all about you", nor is it "all about the person that manage you".


WHEN YOU ARE A MANAGER

When a person is a manager having respect for the workers and not "micro manage" is in my opinion the most important.

I have worked in places with wonderful considerate managers and I have worked in places where the person would micro manage you to the point that he/she would make life unbearable.

One thing I did learn in the places I worked is that most people quit their jobs because "of the manager" and where I left earlier it was because I felt "micro managed".


WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES WHITE HOUSE AT THE MOMENT?

12 people have either been fired or quit within the last 6 months in the "United States White House".

Is it "because "The Boss is Micro managing"?


Vibeke Lindhardt

1 August 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment